How Do I Find a Good Pair of Baseball or Softball Cleats?
A good pair of cleats provides traction, durability and support, while allowing the foot to breathe and stay cool all game long.
Here are some of the features in a pair of softball or baseball cleats:
- An upper composed of a synthetic leather and mesh combo for lightweight breathability.
- Forefoot straps which offer added support.
- Toe caps for extra durability due to scuffing and dragging.
- Padded ankle collars.
- Lacing flaps to protect against dirt and mud.
- Removable insoles to allow for cleaning and replacement.
- Standard EVA midsole with optional medial and lateral bridges and supports for added motion control.
- A metal cleat-replaceable outsole design for increased use.
How Do I Find My Fit?
When trying on any type of cleats or shoes, make sure to wear the socks you’d normally wear during game play. Allow enough room for the toes to move comfortably when you’re standing—i.e. snug fit with adequate room for movement. Ensure your heel fits snugly, since the heel counter is less padded and more firm.Shop Baseball Cleats