Get Help With Canceling Your Order
You may self-cancel your Hibbett.com order by selecting the "Cancel My Order" button below. To cancel your order, please have your order number, order email and billing ZIP code readily available.
- Most orders can be canceled within one hour of order placement.
- If you are unable to cancel your order, please do not contact customer service. They are only able to cancel orders within one hour of placement as well.
- If you are unable to cancel your order and are having it shipped to your home, you can return your order for free to your local Hibbett Sports store or by mail (Standard Ground) for up to 60 days after order delivery. Please read our Hibbett & City Gear Returns Policy for more information.
- Same Day Delivery and In-Store Pickup orders cannot be canceled. However, In-Store Pickup orders can be returned for full credit while you are at the store for pickup.
- When you place an order, an authorization hold is placed on your debit or credit card. Canceling your order will not remove the authorization hold.
- Authorization holds may take up to 30 days to fall off your account, but most will be removed between 3-5 business days. Hibbett Customer Support is unable to remove authorization holds. When this hold is released is determined by your financial institution.