Hibbett Return Policy
*FREE Returns for 60 days on both in-store and online purchases.
At Hibbett Sports we pride ourselves on delivering a premium customer experience. Our desire is that each and every customer is satisfied. We offer FREE returns following the guideline outlined below.
How Do I Return A Product That I Purchased Online?
YOU CHOOSE: RETURN ONLINE OR IN ANY OF OUR 1000+ STORES.
- Most of the products Hibbett.com sells can be directly returned to your local store. To quickly see if your product is eligible to be returned to a store please use the “Start a Return” link below. When you return the item back to a store please bring one of the following: your order confirmation email, shipment email or packing list that came with your shipment. This information will assist us in locating your order and issuing a refund. Items without a receipt or purchase documentation are not available for refunds. Only a merchandise credit may be issued in certain instances.
- Online purchases may also be returned via mail. To return an item via mail please click on the “Start a Return” link below. Standard ground return shipping is free. All other methods will be paid by you.
- You have 60 days from the time your order originally ships to return it.
How Do I Return A Product I Purchased In A Store?
- All store purchased products must be returned in store. This includes items that were purchased in a store and shipped to your home.
- To begin a return, bring your receipt or copy of your shipment order and product to over 1000+ Hibbett Sports stores.
- Items without a receipt or purchase documentation are not available for refunds. Only a merchandise credit may be issued in these instances.
Do You Charge Restocking Fees?
Hibbett does not charge restocking fees on online or in store orders.
ITEMS WITH A RECEIPT
We will refund any items unworn and unwashed, in like new condition, within 60 days of purchase. Items must include original packaging and tags. There are no restocking fees. If your item was purchased in a store it needs to be returned in store.Find A Store
ITEMS PURCHASED MORE THAN 60 DAYS OR WITHOUT A RECEIPT
Items without a receipt or purchased more than 60 days ago may be given a merchandise credit equal to the current price. These items must be unworn, unwashed and in “like new” condition. Items purchased online that are past 60 days cannot be returned by mail for a merchandise credit. These returns must be made to your local store for a merchandise credit.Find A Store
HOW FUNDS ARE RETURNED
Returns of items purchased in store:
- If a product(s) qualifies for a refund the refund will be issued in the same method of payment as original purchase. Cash will be issued where the original payment was check or debit card.
- If a personal check was used you must wait four (4) business days after purchase to initiate your refund. If you used a gift card or merchandise card to pay or partially pay for your transaction please see the “GIFT CARDS AND MERCHANDISE CREDITS” section below.
- Please allow up to 14 business days to process your return. Your funds availability depends on the rules of your financial institution which is usually within 30 days.
Returns of items purchased online:
- For a product(s) that qualifies for a refund and that is returned in store, the refund will be issued in the same method of payment as original purchase.
- For a product(s) that qualifies for a refund and that is returned via mail, the refund will be issued on the same credit card as the original purchase.
Please allow up to 7 business days for us to receive your return and an additional 5 business days for us to process your return. Once processed, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address associated with your order. The refund is typically applied to your original form of payment within 4-7 business days from the date we process your return, but your financial institution may take up to 30 days to apply the funds.
If you used a gift card or merchandise card to pay or partially pay for your transaction please see the “GIFT CARDS AND MERCHANDISE CREDITS” section below.
GIFT CARDS AND MERCHANDISE CREDITS
- May be used to make purchases at any Hibbett store or online at Hibbett.com.
- Are non-refundable, non-returnable and are not redeemable for cash (except where required by state law).
- If you returned an item which was paid for in full or partially paid for using a gift card or merchandise card on our website, we will refund the amount on a digital gift card which you will receive via email.
- If you returned an item which was paid for in full or partially paid for using a gift card or merchandise card in our store, we will refund the amount on a new merchandise or gift card.
WHAT PRODUCTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE?
- Items that have been worn or washed or are not in like new condition.
- Certain items are covered by manufacturer’s warranties. Click here to see if your product qualifies.
- Items that are customized.
- Some products purchased at Hibbett.com may not be returnable in store. Please see “HOW DO I RETURN a Product that I purchased Online?” for further information.
Some defective products may be eligible for a manufacturer’s warranty claim. Not all products are warrantied. Warranty claims with the vendor will require an original sales receipt.
*All warranty claims for bats and sunglasses must be handled directly with the manufacturer.Warranty Details
DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE OR MISSHIPPED