Use Our Shoe Finder
A good running shoe offers the following features:
- A synthetic leather and mesh combination upper, which provides durability and breathability.
- Variable lacing systems, which help customize shoe fit, and a durable heel counter, which stabilizes the heel.
- Reflective materials for nighttime running.
- Removable insoles, which allow for cleaning and replacement.
- An EVA midsole, which offers maximum cushioning and durability. That’s often combined with a brand technology to reduce weight while increasing shock absorption. Added motion control may come in the form of medial and lateral bridges and supports.
- Outsoles, which include a waffle pattern for traction, carbon rubber for durability and forefoot flex grooves for ultimate flexibility.
HOW DO I FIND MY FIT?
Wear the running socks you’d normally wear to try on the shoe. There should be a thumbnail’s width of space between the end of the longest toe and the end of the toe. Your heel can move slightly in the shoe, but should not slip.
Shop Running Shoes