Join Our Team
Hibbett Sporting Goods, Inc. Philosophy and Benefits
Pride, integrity, determination, and sense of urgency -- these are the keys to top performance. At Hibbett Sports that kind of excellence reaps the rewards of career advancement and opportunities. Hard work pays off at Hibbett Sports!
Our Store Employees go through a five-part training program which uses written manuals, detailed videos and actual on-the-job experience. Count on additional training through vendor clinics and our own Hibbett University program. Store Managers and District Managers give feedback on employee progress as well as provide tips on ways to improve performance. We also encourage input from everyone on our team to help us continue to grow and improve.
Our Team Members' performance is a key element to Hibbett Sports' success. Hibbett Sports prides itself on providing superior customer service and product knowledge. We measure employee performance and provide additional training where needed. We constantly want our employees to push themselves to improve their product knowledge and perform at their maximum capability.
We believe that our five-part training program is one of the factors that differentiate us from our competitors. We are constantly improving our training methods and pushing new educational information to our stores. We believe that to achieve superior customer service our employees need to be aware of products and their features as well as helping customers find the right product for the right sport.
Hibbett Sports believes that our benefits program is one of the best in the industry!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Stock Purchase Plan
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Vendor Employee Purchase Plans
- Vision Care Plan
Featured Job Openings
|Sr. Mobile Coordinator (Marketing)Corporate|
The Sr. Mobile Coordinator (Marketing) will be responsible for:
• Executing vendor campaigns for native apps or mobile website
• Assisting in training of mobile team members
• Assisting in development of mobile marketing campaigns aligning with overall marketing and corporate strategic objectives
• Technology liaison lead for native apps or mobile website to either internal IT group or outside vendor
• Assisting in development of strategic plan as it relates to native apps or mobile web initiatives
• 4 year degree required in communications, marketing or related field
• Knowledge of native app & mobile web development, building & marketing initiatives relating to native apps & mobile web projects
• Comfortable with mobile marketing tracking tools
• Excellent communicator with multiple internal departments (including legal, IT, and marketing) and outside vendors
|Sr. Systems AdministratorCorporate|
The Sr. Systems Administrator – iSeries/AS400/IBM Power Systems is responsible for the technical design, planning, implementation, maintenance and the highest level of performance tuning and recovery procedures for mission critical enterprise systems. Serves as a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems. Recommends the redesign and configuration of operating systems and system applications. Investigates and analyzes feasibility of system requirements and develops system specifications. Identifies methods, solutions, and provides project leadership in order to provide a high level of service to the custom.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Over 5 years of related experience and a 4 year college degree or 10 years of related experience preferred.
For questions or comments regarding employment opportunities please contact:
2700 Milan Court
Birmingham, AL 35211
Please advise us of any reasonable accommodation you will need in completing our application process.