The sneaker game is unending, which means week after week your favorite brands like Nike, Jordan, adidas, Under Armour and PUMA drop new styles, colorways and collaborations. At Hibbett | City Gear, most launch shoes are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
And the hotter the release, the quicker they sell out; that’s why we save our hottest releases for exclusive Launch Raffles.
No matter where your launch product of choice falls on the Scoville scale, give yourself your best chance at bagging all the latest Hibbett | City Gear launch shoes with these helpful tips.
The Countdown Is On:
- Download the Hibbett | City Gear app and join Hibbett Rewards to receive news and updates about launch products coming to stores near you, Hibbett.com and to our exclusive Launch Raffles (see our Launch Raffle section below for more information.)When you join Hibbett Rewards, you’ll get $10 in Awards for every $200 you spend, and early access to offers and sales!
- Sign up for launch alerts online through the Launch Calendar or your Hibbett Rewards account and opt-in to receive push notifications and reminders in the Hibbett |City Gear App to get up-to-the-minute updates on the releases you want most.
- New products are added to your Launch Calendar daily, so check it often to view all the exciting details about coming soon and recently launched products.
- Tag your favorite launch products with “Save For Later” to catalog in your Hibbett Rewards member profile.
- Check the launch count down timer to see what time products will drop and set a calendar reminder for the launch date and time.
Leading Up To Launch Day:
- The week of the launch, check the Hibbett | City Gear app to see if your saved launch products are first come, first serve items, or if they are part of our Launch Raffle (see our Launch Raffle section below for more information.)
- Raffle entry products are indicated by a small “Raffle Entry” tag on the bottom left of the product image.
- Make sure your address and payment information are up to date in your Hibbett Rewards account to help expedite your purchase on launch day.
- Look at your “Saved for Later” launch products within your account and set a calendar reminder for the weeks’ launch dates and drop times.
- Check that your home store is selected as “my store” to generate a list of locations near you offering First Come, First Serve and Launch Raffle products.
- Confirm you are using the latest version of the Hibbett | City Gear app and verify that all in-app notifications regarding raffle and launch products are enabled.
On Launch Day:
- Don’t oversleep!
- First Come, First Serve shoes are available for purchase online and in-stores as soon as participating stores are open for business. Be sure to get their early for the best selection of sizes.
- Raffle shoes are only available through the mobile app (see our Launch Raffle section below for more information).
- Be sure to open the Hibbett | City Gear mobile app or website early to avoid any delays caused by the amount of people who are also trying to shop launch products.
- If you have opted to receive text alerts for the launch shoe you’re watching, you will receive a text reminder on the morning of the release.
- Double-check that you are signed in to your Hibbett Rewards account within the Hibbett | City Gear app and online.
Our Launch Raffle – What To Know
Leading Up to Launch Day:
- The only way to participate in Launch Raffles is through the Hibbett | City Gear app, so be sure to have the latest version downloaded the week before launch.
- Raffle products will show as Launch Raffle participants in the app as soon as the raffle entry opens, which is typically seven days prior to launch.
- Click the Raffle product you for which you want to enter the drawing to view Raffle details, the launch product’s Raffle timeline and the Raffle entry deadline (typically this is at noon the day before launch.)
- Enter the raffle and choose up to 3 participating locations near you to increase your chances of winning.
- Add the Raffle timeline to your calendar and enable Raffle Alerts for timeline updates, Raffle results, and other Launch details.
On Raffle Product Launch Day:
- First-round raffle winners will be notified shortly after the raffle closes and will have a limited time to confirm that they will pick up the shoes in-store on launch day.
- Shoes not claimed in the first round will be available for a second round, and second-round raffle winners will also have a limited time to confirm that they will pick up the shoes in-store on launch day.
- Shoes not claimed by raffle winners will be available to purchase in-store on a first come first serve basis starting at 11 a.m. local time.
- Winning shoes are held at the store until 11 a.m. on launch day.
- You will need to bring a valid ID and form of payment with you to claim your shoes.
- Don’t forget your phone! You will also have to show your winner’s screen on the app to claim your shoes.
- If you are a non-Raffle participant or did not win the Raffle for the launch shoe you’re watching, be sure to check your local store at 11 a.m. on launch day as all unclaimed shoes will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.