With spring in full swing and summer right around the corner, a stylish pair of sunshades should be at the top of your seasonal accessories list. Whether you’re dressed for a leisurely walk around the neighborhood, suited up for a day at the pool, heading out to reel in a big one or teeing off for a round of golf, the right sunglasses can transform any look into something spectacular.
Designer sunglasses brands from Hibbett | City Gear can protect your peeps without sacrificing style. With brands like Costa, Ray-Ban, Oakley, Smith Optics, Arnette and Under Armour, our selection of sunnies includes frames for everyone.
Here are just a few of our favorite spring- and summer-worthy frames:
If you’re looking for laid-back Cali vibes with a big dose of style, Arnette eyewear fits the bill. In addition to the brand’s recent Post Malone collab, here are some serious sunnies styles.
- Arnette AN4255 Shoredick Men’s Sunglasses: Clear frames blended with blue lenses? Yes, please!
- Arnette AN4265 Post Malone X Arnette-Yellow Men’s Sunglasses: Offbeat angles, yellow frames and black lenses are #bigmood.
- Arnette AN4218 Swindle Men’s Sunglasses: Drive with the top down, or head to that music festival sporting a pair of these matte black nylon frames.
- Arnette AN4178 Quick Draw Men’s Sunglasses: Rectangle-shaped glasses make for slick surfer vibes.
Under Armour Sunglasses
Famous for its sweat-wicking apparel, Under Armour sunglasses provide superior (and stylish!) eye protection during short sprints and long walks.
- Under Armour Assist Men’s Sunglasses: Ultralight clear frames and Multiflection lenses with a green and blue tint offer 100% protection against harmful rays.
- Under Armour UA Octane Men’s Sunglasses: Sporty and sleek, these lightweight shades provide no-slip grip on the mound or the driving range.
- Under Armour Double Down Multiflection Unisex Sunglasses: Gold rims pair perfectly with pink or brown lenses for a modern spin on the classic aviator.
- Under Armour Assist Satin Black/Blue Men’s Sunglasses: Durable and practical, black frames provide edge-to-edge distortion-free vision.
- Under Armour Igniter 2.0 Polarized Unisex Sunglasses: There’s nothing polarizing (well, except the lenses) when it comes to these classic sports sunglasses.
Costa Del Mar Sunglasses
Surfers, sportsmen, salt-life lovers and adventurers alike all love the easy-wearing style of Costa Del Mar sunglasses.
- Costa Del Mar Tuna Alley Matte Men’s Sunglasses: Cut the glare while out on a deep-sea fishing expedition with sunglasses as tough as reeling in that big tuna.
- Costa Del Mar Piper Unisex Sunglasses: Laying on the beach or steering the boat, these aviators will never go out of style.
- Costa Del Mar Anaa Women’s Sunglasses: Super-lightweight frames and lenses in pink or black provide full coverage while working on your tan or riding the waves.
- Costa Del Mar Loreto Rose Gold Silver Mirror Lens Unisex Sunglasses: Whether chilling on the high seas or brushing off your latest TikTok moves, these polarized sunnies provide max protection.
What’s more classic than a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses? These slick sunnies are every bit as relevant today as they were back when your grandparents first sported them. In addition to our spring Ray-Ban picks, here are a few more styles to try.
- Ray-Ban Wayfarer Ease Unisex Sunglasses: Whether you choose the tortoiseshell or the matte black frames, these Wayfarers take you from the yacht club to the nightclub with ease.
- Ray-Ban Round Metal Unisex Sunglasses: Need some vintage frames to pair with your overalls? These round metal sunnies will have you humming the “Friends” theme song.
- Ray-Ban Gold Matte Unisex Sunglasses: The contrasting brows and rims blended with polarized lenses can go anywhere — the boat, the beach, the streets.
- Ray-Ban Aviator Gradient Unisex Gold Sunglasses: Everyone needs a pair of Aviators. Whether you’re recording Insta Stories in your house or chilling with your besties on the beach, generation after generation, these sunglasses are always a winner.
Everyone from extreme athletes to NBA superstars and cooking channel celebs have sported Oakley sunglasses. And while the shades really became mainstream in the ’90s, the enduring style and high-quality materials make Oakleys a classic sunglasses choice.
- Oakley Men’s Flak 2.0 XL Polished Men’s Sunglasses: Razor-sharp clarity comes via oversized rose-colored lenses set into a standard-size frame.
- Oakley Women’s Splitshot Matte Prizm Women’s Sunglasses: Whether you’re lobbing tennis balls or spiking volleyballs, these sleek matte black sunnies provide the perfect fit on the court.
- Oakley Holbrook Mix Wood Men’s Sunglasses: Woodgrain frames and stainless steel temples seamlessly blend performance and style.
- Oakley Women’s Unstoppable Women’s Sunglasses: Lightweight comfort and performance will help you take on the trail or the track.
Smith Optics Sunglasses
When the brand began in the mid-’60s, it was all about performance snow goggles so skiers could get more of those powder runs. Today’s Smith Optics’ sunglasses balance that same performance with retro-modern style.
- Smith Lowdown Slim 2 Women’s Sunglasses: Colorful red lenses pair with tortoiseshell frames for an unexpected yet always-impactful combo.
- Smith Serpico 2.0 Women’s Sunglasses: These sunnies take a traditional aviator and curve it for an enhanced fit.
- Smith Eastbank Men’s Sunglasses: Comfy enough for the slopes, timeless tortoiseshell shades also provide comfort and unparalleled clarity.
- Smith Parallel 2 Men’s Sunglasses: On the links or the trail, the men’s shades offer superior protection and lenses with better vision in lower-light situations.
Wherever it is you’re headed this spring and summer — even if it’s just staycationing at home — shop with us to find your perfect pair of sunnies from some of the world’s best brands.
And to help complete your look, we’ve also got the perfect head-to-toe loungewear ideas, whether you’re telecommuting from your couch or bingeing “Tiger King” for the second time. Shop our wide-ranging selection of sunglasses from Hibbett | City Gear.